If you’re new to LARPing, new to the Rule of Three style, or just new to Eclipse, this is the section for you.
- Players who are new to LARPing in general should start with What is LARPing? for a basic description of Live Action Role Play, the different kinds of LARPs, and what sort of LARP Eclipse is. The event in brief section will give you a good overview of how typical events play out.
- Players who have LARPed before and are looking for Eclipse specific information, or are having problems finding what they’re looking for should check out the FAQ. Also, Creating a Character contains information on how to get started as a new PC.
- If you’re more interested in NPCing for Eclipse, or if you’d like some ideas on what you can do to help out the game, check out the Volunteering page.
- To learn about the greater rules aspects of the game, build progressions, and available options, you can dive right in to the Rulebook.
- If you’re looking to make your own weapons, or want to see if weapons you own are safe/within legal limits, check out the Weapon and Gear Guidelines page, which covers weapons, armor, and tech shield specifications.
- All players and volunteers, new or old, should take the time to read the safety guidelines and go through Eclipse’s policies.