2970 Highway 190, Pine Mountain, GA 31822
- Take I-85 South
- IGNORE THE FDR STATE PARK SIGN AT EXIT 41 ON I-85.
- Take Exit 21 to I-185 South
- Take Exit 42
- South on US Highway 27 through Pine Mountain
- Take a Left turn onto GA 354
- You will go under a Arc Bridge, and then turn off will be on the left side (King’s Gap Road). There is a VERY small sign on the left, and it’s going to be easy to miss. (If you get to Pine Mountain Valley and GA 116, you missed the turn.)
- Turn left at the sign for Group Camps and Stables (about 1 mile from the bridge).
- At the fork in the road at the rangers house, turn Right into the larger camp.
If the gate is not open, please do not congregate near the ranger’s house; instead, find a place farther up the road to wait.