This is the sixth one.

A general area for players, staff, and guests to get the current Announcements and Information. This is a locked forum, please direct all questions to the owners@ruleof3.net email.

This is the sixth one.

Postby Jennifer Mines » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 pm

So, I get emails. Most get deleted. This one I share because they used 3+ syllable words... reality show emails usually don't.
Good luck.

Hello!

I hope you’re doing well! My name is Serita Wesley; I’m the Casting Director for Cineflix Productions (www.cineflix.com), the company that produces "American Pickers" on The History Channel.

I received your contact information from your LARPng website.

We are looking for dynamic families in the Atlanta area for a brand new documentary series. I would like to see if any of the families associated with your group might be interested.

Since I started this casting it's been difficult to find families who take the time out to enjoy life and are truly passionate about their personal hobbies. Having worked with LARPers before, I have experienced how dedicated they truly are to their lifestyle.

We are solely looking in the Atlanta area, so I am absolutely desperate to get this casting notice out to as many people as possible.

The show will be appearing on A&E, which is a documentary series network that does not advocate your typical "reality show drama." Not only would this be a great adventure, but also a learning & teaching opportunity for any family.

I have pasted below the show's casting notice. If you are interested in getting more information, please email me at familyhomecasting@cineflix.com, and I can give you the next steps to the application process.

Please feel free to reply with any questions or concerns and also please send to your members with families, or any families you feel might be great!

Thank you very much for your time.

Best,

Serita M. Wesley

CASTING CALL FOR ATLANTA AREA LARPING FAMILIES!!!

DOES YOUR FAMILY ENJOY NEW EXPERIENCES?

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY VALUES & TRADITIONS?

ARE YOU A PART OF AN ADVENTUROUS FAMILY?

IS YOUR FAMILY WILLING TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH OTHER FAMILIES?

THE PRODUCERS OF “AMERICAN PICKERS,” IS CASTING A GROUNDBREAKING DOCUMENTARY TV SERIES FOR A MAJOR CABLE NETWORK.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ALL TYPES OF FAMILIES, TRADITIONAL OR NOT.

For more information & to apply please email us at
FamilyHomeCasting@Cineflix.com
Serita Wesley Casting Director
swesley@cineflix.com
T: 212 206 0461
F: 646 873 6512
www.cineflixproductions.com
Jennifer Mines

"Accessing"
Jennifer Mines

Calamity Character: Katie Paris
DtD Character: Capt. Kara Ihtiras