The Tarot of Dust
The Tarot of Dust has five suits of eleven cards each: seven pips, a page, a knight, a queen, and a king. It is used primarily by Tharici, young scribes in the Hulder, and as a pleasant way to pass the time and tell fortunes in Oresund and Akathia.
You may download the card images from this page, to print them out for your use. Limited numbers of pre-printed and cut decks will be available for sale at events. At the moment, we have the Major Arcana and the Face Cards available by image and packaged as .zip files. Right click on the links and click 'save as' to save the files. You can find more in-depth meanings for the minor arcana here.
Hours: The suit of Hours is associated with scholars, magic, and the occult. Oracularly it relates to knowledge and wisdom. Ritually it is aligned with the Realm of Fire. Alchemically it is aligned with the Form of Dust. It is associated with the sense of sight and the power of memory.
Claws: The suit of Claws is associated with soldiers, war, and action. Oracularly it relates to change, brief or intense action, challenges. Ritually it is aligned with the Realm of Storm. Alchemically it is aligned with the Form of Flesh. It is associated with the sense of touch and the power of will.
Blood: The suit of Blood is associated with outsiders and criminals. Oracularly it relates to mystery, the unknown, loss, and death. Ritually it is aligned with the Realm of Shadow. Alchemically it is aligned with the Form of Fluid. It is associated with the sense of taste and the power of intuition.
Hammers: The suit of Hammers is associated with craftsmen, explorers, and civilization. Oracularly it relates to creation, persistence, preservation, and wealth. Ritually it is aligned with the Realm of Ice. Alchemically it is aligned with the Form of Earth. It is associated with the sense of smell and the power of reason.
Stars: The suit of Stars is associated with nobility, rulers, and order. Oracularly it relates to laws, leadership, and decisions. Ritually it is aligned with the Realm of Light. Alchemically is it aligned with the Form of Aether. It is associated with the sense of hearing and the power of perception.
- 0 or 23 - The Fool: The Self - Beginnings - Flesh - Potential
- 1 - The Claviger: Energy - Conviction - Precision - Initiative
- 2 - The Oracle: Wisdom - Vision - Relationships - Serenity
- 3 - Meadhbh: Nature - Delight - Sexuality - Abundance
- 4 - Nikolos Strazha: Tradition - Order - Command - Experience
- 5 - Sagart Niall: Duality - Power - Respect - Institution
- 6 - The Five: Affinity - Bonding - Romance - Heart
- 7 - The Carver: Willpower - Discipline - Pride - Honor
- 8 - The Redwood Throne: Responsibility - Reason - Logic - Severity
- 9 - The Screamer: Introspection - Guidance - Distance - Understanding
- 10 - Fate's Web: Interpretation - Change - Surprise - Movement
- 11 - The Mountain: Kindness - Stability - Patience - Composure
- 12 - The Heart of Shadow: Sacrifice - Suspension - Renunciation - Acceptance
- 13 - The Grim Prison: Loss - Transition - Conclusion - Regeneration
- 14 - The Death Watcher: Equilibrium - Unification - Temperance - Recovery
- 15 - The Most Foul: Dominion - Temptation - Anger - Vice
- 16 - The Black Castle: Downfall - Ruin - Disruption
- 17 - The Sky: Renewal - Trust - Inspiration - Freedom
- 18 - Fallen: Illusion - Deception - Fear - Fantasy
- 19 - The Prophet: Truth - Pain - Duty - Penance
- 20 - The Sun: Splendor - Enlightenment - Radiance - Fervor
- 21 - Host: Judgement - Absolution - Salvation - Forgiveness
- 22 - The World: Fulfillment - Wholeness - Success - Prosperity