The Codex of Dust
Here you may find texts of a curious nature, that have been revealed or have yet to be revealed, by your wisdom.
- The Bu Alev, the sacred poem of the Caliphate of Dusk and the warriors of the Sand Spire. It describes the history of the Molten Sheik, the hero-king of Ophira.
- The Song of the Wolf King is a Druman poem, detailing the life of Brenad of Kora, also known as The Wolf King of Druma. It has recently been revived, due to the Druman Returned. It is only being redicovered piecemeal; Sinara the Rook, for one, has become widely known for playing it on demand throughout Gaunt and Oresund.
- Encrypted Text from Martel's Library-- in October of 1211, the Tundra Guard organized an expedition into the Eastern Desolation, where they uncovered a library, belonging to an ancient wizard called Martel. This is one of the documents, in code, discovered there.
- Statements and Documents from the Diet of Tionna Historical Event-- published by the hand of Brother Elvin Preminger of Luzerne City; a concise collection of the various documents and statements there presented.
- Ordo Virtutum (Play of Virtues)-- Written by Laban Agia in her own special alphabet, this play depicting a battle between the Virtues of the Throne and the "Dissonant Soul" (Most Foul) is still performed in the Principalities today.
- Marath Suvla Archive-- A Player-run wiki containing a collection of knowledge gathered about Marath Suvla and the world of Dust to Dust.
- Folktales and Fables from the Ancient World-- Nearly every child in the modern world has heard stories of ancient heroes: clever tricksters, brave warriors, and the Wise themselves, performing amazing feats unheard of in this day and age. By these stories do they learn their names, and tell the stories to younger generations. (These are the Returned version of historical events; open roles in them can be claimed by Returned PCs, and will be updated on the website.)
- Wizard Dueling and Games-- Links to the rules of the Duel Arcane, and to other common games in the world of Dust to Dust.
- Music of Dust to Dust-- Setting-appropriate music, of various types. Please submit additions to plot, or post on the forums.
- Tarot of Dust-- Tarot is a mainstay of the Tharici and folk mystics the world over. The nobles in the Principalities see it as a fun diversion, and the wealthy often seek out the Tharici caravans to "get their cards read".
OOP Guides and Resources
- Dust to Dust Style Guide-- A .pdf resource of images, descriptions, and links for costuming and culture in Dust to Dust. A work in progress; please feel free to submit suggestions, commentary, images or links to plot, or on the forums.
- Round-Blade Boffer Making Guide-- A guide for making simple weapons in legal sizes, hosted on Google Docs.
- Flat-Blade Boffer Making Guide-- A guide for making flat-blade weapons, hosted on Google Docs.
- Rule of Three Rules pimer for FOD and Fractured Players-- An overview of the differences for new NPCs from other games, by Dustin Vines.
OOP Reference and Swag
- Dust to Dust Rulebook Copies, on Lulu-- If you've longed to have your very own, beautifully bound, Dust to Dust Rulebook, this is the link for you! Available in six different, equally gorgeous versions. Designed by one of our players, the super-talented Casey Graebner!
- eBooks-- you can now download ebook (.mobi) versions of the rulebook and the codex of dust! Just right-click on the links and save, then upload them via USB to your kindle or other device with an e-reader app, or direct-download them from your device (will not work with the kindle/kindle fire). Thank you to Geoffery Fortier for the conversions!
- Rule of 3 CafePress store-- All the swag that's fit to sport. If you have an idea for a Dust to Dust (or even Eclipse) item, contact us!
- LARP links-- A list of other games in the Southeast US, run by Rule of Three productions or otherwise. If you run or know of a LARP in the area, let us know at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to link your game!