Documents and Statements from the Diet of Tionna
Published by Brother Elvin Preminger of Luzerne City. These being a sampling of the various letters, documents, and treatises presented at the Diet of Tionna, from various sources.
Letters Addressing the Diet
Formal Statements addressing the Diet
- The Statement of Sister Evangeline of Duren before the Diet.
- The Statement of Captain Kara Ihtiras of the Demeyen Bishak before the Diet.
- The Statement of the Returned Stefan Angelus of the Targovishte before the Diet.
- The Statement of the Celestial Zyrial before the Diet.
- A Comparison of the Celestial and the Human-- by Brother Kidav Trent of Western Trempa. a treatise on the nature of the Human contrasted with the Celestial, based on his time with certain Celestials who have found service with Knights who favor the philosophy of the Ivory Sun. To be published soon.
- On the Grim Prison and the Teachings of the Redwood Throne-- by the Penitent Scribe. A treatise presented at the Diet of Tionna, on the nature of the Returned and the place from which they come.
- On Reincarnation in the Context of the Returned-- by Sister Conna of the Silver Perch Sept of Gaunt. A treatise describing the ways in which the Return of the Hallowed Dead complements the existing Canon of the Redwood Throne. Currently under revision.
- Heavenly Warriors Standing Our Ground -- The Song presented by the Celestial Elaine, which has gained popularity amongst the people of Tionna and throughout Brezha.
- The Luminous Soul and the Sanguine Soul Document-- discovered in what was described as a "Celestial Pocket Realm" by Stefan Angelus of the Targovishte, and presented before the Diet.